Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- Field Service Technician: West Coast - This position reports to the Executive Vice President and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within an assigned territory.
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Project/Industrial Designer - This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for managing projects related to the production processes. This position will be involved with adding manufacturing efficiency and quality to the New Way brand of refuse equipment by working with the large chassis manufactures to create standards designed to be more compatible with the New Way bodies.
- Service Tech Representative - This position reports to the Service Department Manager and is responsible for assisting the Service Department in providing professional service to customers and investigate to resolve customer issues.
- Mounting/Final Assembly Technician - This person reports directly to the mounting supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer by prepping or modifying the frame when necessary.
- Maintenance Technician - This position reports to the Supervisor of Maintenance and is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and equipment.
- Draftsperson - This person reports directly to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for drafting all types of projects incorporated into the manufacturing process.