Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- 1st and 2nd shift General Labor - Position may be located in BayWash or Staging area and reports directly to the Department Supervisor. Must be able to be forklift certified, have attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- CNG Tech Apprentice - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer. Prefer individual with a Class B CDL.
- Project/Industrial Designer - This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for managing projects related to the production processes. This position will be involved with adding manufacturing efficiency and quality to the New Way brand of refuse equipment by working with the large chassis manufactures to create standards designed to be more compatible with the New Way bodies.
- Service Tech Representative - This position reports to the Service Department Manager and is responsible for assisting the Service Department in providing professional service to customers and investigate to resolve customer issues.
- Mounting/Final Assembly Technician - This person reports directly to the mounting supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer by prepping or modifying the frame when necessary.
- Graphic Designer - This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of McLaughlin Family Companies. The Graphic Designer works closely with the Project Manager, Sales Manager, and General Manager to combine art and technology to conceptualize, design, and execute digital and print products. Projects include designing advertising art, print, and social media concepts including video. Designs art and copy layouts for materials such as illustrations, publications, graphs, charts, brochures, certificates, flyers, posters, slide presentations, etc. to be presented by visual media.
Minimum education requirement of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computers, or Design Technology.