Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- 1st Shift Fabrication Technician (CNC Operator) - This person reports directly to the Department Head of Fabrications and operates the lathe to machine parts required dimensions utilizing the appropriate tooling and practices.
- 1st Shift Fabrication Technician (Brake Press Operator) - This position reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor and operates the Brake Press and various machines such as band saw and circular saw to fabricate metal and non-metal work pieces. This position has a machine premium incentive.
- CNC Programmer/Burn Office Support - This position reports directly to the Production Manager and is responsible for entering specifications of equipment controls to meet cutting specifications for fabrication requirements.
- Industrial Engineering Technician - This position reports directly to the Production Engineering/Continuous Improvement Manager and is responsible for assisting in the development and continuous improvement for the methods of operation and ERP.
- Industrial Engineer - This position reports directly to the Production Engineering/Continuous Improvement Manager and is responsible for determining the most effective means for an organization to use capital, equipment, energy, facilities, information, material, labor, and other assets to make a product.
- Field Service Technician (CA/NV Territories) - This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within an assigned territory of California/Nevada.
- Material Handler - This position reports to the Staging Supervisor and performs various job duties associated with the flow of all incoming, outgoing and internal materials.
- Final Assembly - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer.
- General Labor Assembly - We are looking for a General Labor Assemblers to work in varied departments including Fabrication, Staging, and Assembly. This person will report to the Department Supervisor.
- Sales Support Assistant - The Sales Support Assistant is responsible for providing sales and administration support to the Sales Support Supervisor and the VP of Marketing. This person reports to the Sales Support Supervisor.