Careers with K-PAC™ & Scranton Mfg. Corp.
K-PAC™ Is A Team Of Highly Motivated, Experienced, & Talented Individuals
As a rapidly growing company, K-PAC™ and Scranton Mfg. have many opportunities for qualified individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide an excellent benefits package as well as room for advancement as our company expands. Apply online »
- Research & Development Technician - The position is responsible for assisting in the design and assembly of prototype products and custom orders.
- Fabrication Supervisor - This position reports directly to the Fabrication Manager and is responsible for the daily operation of the Fabrication Department and will perform functions of the Manager in their absence. Holds team members accountable for efficiency, quality, safety and compliance with the company policy.
- Fast Lane Sales Rep | Western Iowa - This position is responsible for establishing territory sales, plans, and leading the effort to achieve revenue goals.
- Fast Lane Sales Rep | Eastern Iowa - This position is responsible for establishing territory sales, plans, and leading the effort to achieve revenue goals.
- MIG/Pulse Welder - This position reports directly to the Welding Supervisor and is responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Field Service Technician (CA/NV Territories) - This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within an assigned territory of California/Nevada.
- Field Service Technician (AZ/CA Territories) - This position reports to the Field Service Manager and is responsible for providing mechanical and technical service to New Way customers and dealers within assigned west coast (AZ/CA) territories.
- General Labor Assembly - We are looking for a General Labor Assemblers to work in varied departments including Fabrication, Staging, and Assembly. This person will report to the Department Supervisor.
- Industrial Painter - This position reports directly to the Paint Supervisor and is responsible for providing a quality paint job to products produced by Scranton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Mounting Wiring Techician - The Wiring Technician plans layout, installs and repairs wiring, lights, and associated switches on finished products consistent with specifications and all other applicable requirements. Applies brand name and wiring decals to finished product. The person reports to the Mounting Supervisor.
- Mounting/Final Assembly Technician - This person reports directly to the Mounting Supervisor and is responsible for mounting the finished product to either a provided chassis or trailer.